Grammy Awards 2018: The Looks I Loved & The Looks I Loathed
1. Ashanti looks like a limited edition Black Holiday Barbie. And. I. Am. Here. For. It.
2. SZA's look reminds me of Cher back in the 70's but of course modernized for 2018.
3. Rita never does wrong in my eyes. She is serving Jessica Rabbit in this black number. The lip color was a great choice. The typical red would have cheapen the entire look.
4. Zayn's color scheme is that of my new home so of course I'm digging this look. The tailoring of the suit is on point.
5. Lana's look is a classic silhouette with the most dainty of embellishments. Oh and I so need her banged out bolo-inspired necklace in my life ASAP.
6. Nick's use of texture by way of his coat is everything.
7. Juila is wearing one of my favorite dress silhouettes and I do believe this is close enough, if not exactly, the Pantone Color of the Year for 2018. Love the ink. I want a sleeve myself.
8. Karen has done the shag look right. This is a tough look to pull off but she nailed it.
9. Childish Gambino looks like a chocolate chip cookie dipped in a glass of milk. Yum.
1. Kelly. Just no. She looks like someone's favorite aunt attending a wedding.
2. Alessia could have done more to make this look work. Maybe slim fit pants and heels? Or how about a v-neck white tee?
3. Chrissy is giving me Christmas tinsel vibes and I don't like it at all. Even if she wasn't pregnant this would still be a "hell no."
4. If you know me, then you know I LOVE Cardi. But this dress is just wrong. Cute shoes though.
5. Andra reminds me of Joanna Cassidy in "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead" and not in a good way.
6. Heidi sweeite. Why? It's just...I don't even know what to say...
7. Why did Pink have to use that wide belt? It creates another layer of fluff under her bust that I don't find flattering.
8. There is something off with Janelle's look but I just can't pin point it...
9. Even though I can rock out to Kesha's music, I can't get down with this look. I wonder if the glitter boots were gold if I would have like the ensemble more. Mmmcmmm, probably not.